A Clear View From the Point...
Dear Juliet
I think the best thing today is just to say in a low-key way that (apart from London 18th-20th August) I'll be around.
Doing this blog is the highlight of my day. I've done some of my best writing for years and if I can find an old poem deeply buried within the original emails I'll show it to you, if I may.
I just finished that year long course of pills. Took a good look at the last one before it went down. They should leach out of my system shortly, I'm clear of cancer and hope to do a few calls later this week. In the meantime, I'll take a walk round Shifnal shortly and see what's working.
I'm running a bit low on pictures of Point Lobos, but I can use stock images and there's no hurry anyway.
Tomorrow is another day.
I always liked writing to you. I hope I can do it, day by day.
I think that's what I wanted to say.
Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for the Tartt at Pordes, look for a way to destabilise the UK government again (favour for a friend) and probably stay in the UK for my holiday. Part of me will forever be at Crianlarich station, but equally, part of me will always be on Gibson beach, Avalon and Sunset.
I'll be around.
You make my day.
Love,
James
Comments
Post a Comment