Sitting In the Catbird Seat?
Dear Juliet
I hope you liked reading all those blogs last night, but I guess a situation may be on your mind.
Okay, I'm listening; and I remember the time I gave you advice about Scott Allie.
I can help you again if you'd like, but I can't proffer it against your will.
Over here, the sciatica's still painful but I had a good afternoon out with friends at the Bell and Tong and also got an invite out for tonight. I'll try bravely to hobble over.
But where does that leave me and thee?
Sitting in the catbird seat, perhaps?
I'm not sure.
I get the feeling - and it's only a feeling - that you're near a turning point, a breakthrough, maybe a moment of clarity?
Well, if you are, I'm watching out for you. Mind you, though, the darn ringer on my smartphone never seems to work too well...
But I'll keep an eye and ear out for you, come what may.
I suppose, separately or together, we're sitting in the catbird seat. But if that's the case please always remember I like being there with you and I'll do whatever I can to help.
Love,
James

Comments
Post a Comment