Candids in Covent Garden!

Dear Juliet

Here's a selection of other photographs from London, and I got a programme about Mockingbird for you from the Wyndham.


Couple of candid shots somewhere ca. Seven Dials...





Different angle on Trafalgar Square, with St. Martin-in-the-Fields in the background (it appeared at the start of Lawrence of Arabia):





























And I see you went to a Star Trek convention in Vegas?

Well, thanks for reading my blogs while you were there. I don't know if you saw the Starbucks patio on Fremont Street, but the oddest image came to mind. You quietly reading a blog of mine on your smartphone, leaning on a wall at night with the Strat in the distance and the Enterprise high in the sky, top left...

And your smartphone is flipped open like an original series communicator.

I got a shot of the Strat back in 2010:


Just a creative thought, although they considered building a life-size Enterprise hotel there in 1992:















For now, I guess the Queen Mary will do...

Love,

James



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Yellow Brick Road?

Buffy the Infantry Officer...

Of All the Gin Joints in All the Towns in All the World... (part one)