Climb the Steps To the High Town...

Dear Juliet

You've gone all quiet again and I miss you 😢.

Well, anyway, I got back on the job again yesterday and, considering you might be feeling invisible, thought I'd do something macho and silly. Namely climb the steps from Bridgnorth's Low Town to its High Town (you remember Gene Kelly and Dancing In the Rain?) in your honour, proving that, to me at least, you are highly visible.

So I did.

There's a Theatre On The Steps halfway up, quite a few inebriated kids/adults in short pants (not a style I admire) at the top, and I took a photo of the general situation from the Town Hall with Dear Miss Landau in the foreground.

Please consider this explicit evidence that you are seen and visible. Remember, too, that you can also be seen in Dear Miss Landau itself.

I certainly wasn't waiting for Dru that day...

And I always liked going to comic-cons just to see you.

Okay, I'm back in Bridgnorth tonight, think I'll try that climb again (I have to get fit sometime) and I'll certainly be thinking of you during the ascent.

Are you okay?

I worry about you.

Love,

James














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Yellow Brick Road?

Buffy the Infantry Officer...

Of All the Gin Joints in All the Towns in All the World... (part one)