Not Forgetting the Point?

Dear Juliet

It seems today will be another full and quiet day. It's a little likely I'll repeat what I have to say. That love's not conditional, there is hope and tomorrow is another day.

That's all I've really tried to say, that I don't hate you although I'm not too sure about that beret. That I do worry about you now and then. That I hope you won't go away.

A little low on energy after an early start today, nice to see you've done some nocturnal reading (glad you had another look at the Book of Deer, by the way), a cooler front's coming and I'm probably not going anywhere on holiday.

But I think there's a future on the way. A possible future, anyway.

I hope you find your way.

Love,

James


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Yellow Brick Road?

Buffy the Infantry Officer...

Of All the Gin Joints in All the Towns in All the World... (part one)