Remembering the Princess...
Dear Juliet
Thought for the day:
I call you a princess a lot, but actually I scarcely think about the fact you're Hollywood royalty.
And that, I suppose, is because you yourself were always a princess to me and I hardly gave any thought to the public/dynastic version.
That's because you mean the world to me, not your celebrity title.
Anyway, just thought I'd mention that. You were liked for yourself, not your connections.
Also, sitting down today it occurred to me that you couldn't know much about my memorabilia. Well, I got a little statuette years ago which stands just in front and to the side of a certain framed front cover.
And maybe you wondered how much interest I took in your film & TV career?
Well, here's a shelf of my DVDs.
The one without a title on its spine is Take Flight. I've seen Where The Road Runs Out on YouTube, but I don't think I can physically collect it. Good acting in The Bronx Bull.
And the Drusilla doll's well taken care of in my display cabinet.
I even picked a lump of stone off Gibson beach in 2024!
Love,
James
Comments
Post a Comment