The Wheeltappers and Shunters Senior Social Club...

Dear Juliet

Got kidnapped by senior citizens for a chat at a care home after my last call last night and told them all my stories.

You now have some fans in Lavington Court, Bridgnorth.

It's perhaps important to stress that I don't tell anyone too much, but it does make my day. However, I always keep your confidences, that oath still holds true today.

This'll have to be a short one as I'm running all round the shire this day. It's the usual problem: too few carers, more elderly needing help...

America's in the same schtuck. I got a complimentary newspaper at the Carmel Highlands Hyatt in 2023 and promptly read that the number of young Americans coming into the workforce was going up by 6% while the amount of elderly U.S. citizens was increasing by 31%. I hope you've got a lot of money in your 401(k).

Okay, I've got to run. Have a nice day!

Love,

James



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Yellow Brick Road?

Buffy the Infantry Officer...

Of All the Gin Joints in All the Towns in All the World... (part one)