When Sally Had Her Orgasm!

Dear Juliet

Yes, perhaps I'm getting short of subjects here but bear with me...

In that famous scene in When Harry Met Sally, shot in Katz's Delicatessen, Sally was having (apart from the orgasm) an ordinary turkey sandwich on white bread.

Katz's signature special, however, is pastrami and rye.

And that's what I ate on that petrified log next door to Point Lobos on my 59th and 60th birthdays, sitting somewhere between Brad Pitt's place and the Market.

I could make a lot of jokes right now.

We even joked about it once ourselves. I'd taken Mum to Mallorca in late 2010, she saw a cocktails menu and asked me what a Screaming White Orgasm was...

Well, I had to tell her, commenting that I'd rather have a Pina Colada

Told you the joke from there, you said you'd rather have the Orgasm...

Those were good days, laughing with you via Juliet the Notebook. I want to get her restored one day.

I'd like to have a sandwich with you there sometime. Down by Brad's place with Gibson beach not far away.

One day.

Love,

James







 





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Yellow Brick Road?

Buffy the Infantry Officer...

Of All the Gin Joints in All the Towns in All the World... (part one)