Dr. Evil and the Son of Monsterpalooza!
Dear Juliet
Yes I know. Quite a title.
But, all right, I get the feeling you're anxious about the Monsterpalooza comic-con. AI has a few theories but I don't know exactly what it might be because I haven't got you to discuss it with...
And those are our parameters. I understand that.
Perhaps that's why I'm here. I'm not a Dr. Evil laughing maniacally in my mountain lair, although I do love that clip and I often joke about building a DIY Death Star in order to further my desire for global domination!
I mean, I have to have a hobby on my days off...
But I'm relatively sanguine about operating on my own, out in the flyover states or the mythical Mutara Nebula. Just so long as I know you're there.
So, a couple of basics: within reasonable parameters, you are allowed to say and do what you like. Your rights are protected under the First Amendment. No law (or indeed any form of coercion) should abridge freedom of speech or the right peaceably to assemble.
You're also an American celebrity, so you literally have a greater platform from which to exercise that freedom (stage, mic. etc.) and the world won't end if you do.
Unless I get that Death Star going, anyway!
However, I do understand that may also make you the target of others' free speech, which often isn't fun.
But if there's something you really want to say, I think I'd just say it.
I think I'm coming to a profound insight here, but it's also strikingly simple.
Just be yourself.
Love,
James


Comments
Post a Comment