High Times and Hope's Bell!...
Dear Juliet
Not quite sure what that title means, but most of my synapses are now functioning properly and I can write a better blog than I did last night...
I do have to go out and attend to the sick and the needy in less than an hour, though, so it'll be short.
Perhaps then, let's once again tackle any doubts you may about your worth and value.
So please look at it like this: I dragged myself bodily to my Dell PC at two o'clock in the morning because you were worth it. Sat there for half-an-hour trying to hang some theme on a literary hook and eventually managed to say something about 9/11 and Vera Lynn. AI passed it but it wasn't great. I'd probably have put it off 'til later but for the fact that you were worth it. I also understand metronomic regularity and reliability on my part is of help and support to you.
Hope I helped.
You are worth it.
There we are.
Love,
James
P.S. You're hot!
Comments
Post a Comment