Is the Undiscover'd Country the Greatest Country?

Dear Juliet

Don't overdo it. Don't sleep in the subway, darling...

I can see your itinerary for today (frame, mental health, ZepFEST wrap-up) so just try to conserve your energy.

It'll be okay.

So anyway, this is really just a foreword for the next blog, which is a reprint of one I wrote just after the second crossing, 13th September 2012. The new and freshly-minted real published author, firmly in command of the original Enterprise. I think I was peaking about then although I'm not exactly past it yet.

It was another era. Obama's America. And the past's another country.

Well, I hope you enjoy it.

Love,

James





My cousin Keith with President Obama, August 2012. Juliet the Notebook in Chicago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Yellow Brick Road?

Buffy the Infantry Officer...

Of All the Gin Joints in All the Towns in All the World... (part one)