Sanctuary and Seattle...
Dear Juliet
I asked a couple of local lawyers to check the AI-derived legal documentation I worked up for you, but as it's mainly U.S. law it's just too far out of their remit. Hopefully, however, most of it's near the mark and it probably won't need to be used anyway. But just in case it is, I put it in a nice folder.
Quite surreal, really.
And of course, everything may be fine.
Otherwise, after making a big thing about romantic departures at railway stations, I'm probably just going to take an internal flight from Chicago to Seattle instead. As I've only got 22nd March to 2nd April inclusive to play with, I can't really afford to spend two or three days of it on a train and I've already seen lots of lakes and mountains. I can also take Keith out for an evening meal at the Elephant & Castle...
It looks like I'll probably stay at the Green Tortoise Hostel near the market (shades of the hostel on Schrader), this is definitely going to be an economy trip.
Well, please don't feel left out. It is a cliché, but I will think about you all the time in my own quiet way and want to get you a silly T-shirt (MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER WENT TO SEATTLE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SILLY T-SHIRT) or some similar souvenir.
You're always worth it.
Sorry, got to go to my autism group now...
Hope you're okay?
Love,
James
Comments
Post a Comment