Sense, Sensibility, Somerset, Seattle and the Shift...

Dear Juliet

I thought I had three calls today and they've doubled my shift to six, so this'll be a short (but not last) post.

I'll see how my paypacket looks on October 20th, then decide whether I can reach Seattle...

Did also notice a new neurodivergent talent agency based in Somerset House last night, and I think I'll drop them a hopeless email about both books if that's all right with you? I'll only mention Macnab, the original Dear Miss Landau and maybe the Dru Quartet.

It's probably the usual cross-confluence of divergent factors, semi-pollinated by Sarah's rueful comment and the incredibly unnecessary recreation of Sense and Sensibility when its 1995 predecessor seems, by all accounts, to have been quite conspicuously incomparable.

Okay, that's forty million quid completely wasted, when Dear Miss Landau would probably still cost no more than a cosy ten mill...

Okay, got to run. I hope you have a nice day...

Love,

James



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffy the Infantry Officer...

Back to the Yellow Brick Road?

Of All the Gin Joints in All the Towns in All the World... (part one)